Panchamukhi hanuman yantra
Panchamukhi hanuman yantra for protection
This Panchamukhi hanuman (Gold plated)
yantra is charged by 5001 panchamukhi hanuman mantra. Lord Hanumanji or the
committed of Lord Shrirama, the embodiment of strenght, bravery and courage is
born of our epics to inspire in us the urge to take care of up to our day by day
problems and face life’s hurdles, complications, npcs and other not-so good
aspects with equivalent emotional power and bravery.
Lord (bhagwan) Panchamukha Hanuman is likely one of the major upasana holy being of our Guru Parampara. Despite of speedy developments in expertise, there is a growing lack of self-confidence for the normal person, both at emotional and physical stages. Sri Panchamukha Anjaneya Swami assurances this safety and security to all followers.
Every Face of Lord Panchamukha Hanuman has connotation —
- Sri Hanuman faces East. He bestows purity of mind and success.
- The Narasimha looks South. He presents abundance and courage.
- The West facing Garuda takes away black magic and toxins.
- The North facing Varaha, showers richness, wealth.
- The Hayagriva mukha faces the Sky. Yet because we cannot see it, it's generally tilted and shown above Hanuman’s face. Hayagriva to provide skills and good children.”
Shri Panchamukhi Hanuman refers to five faces. Based on the scriptures, Lord (bhagwan) Hanuman assumed this form to exterminate Mahiravana, brother of Ravana. Mahiravana was a witch and an passionate follower of Mother Mahamaya. Started by Ravana, Mahiravana took Lord (bhagwan) Shrirama and his brother Lakshmana to Paataal Loka (the nether-world) and was tempted to sacrifice them to Mother Mahamaya. To save the divin brothers, Lord (bhagwan) Hanuman needed to stub out 5 lamps burning in several directions concurrently. He accordingly believed the Panchamukha form to succeed this task.
Panchamukhi hanuman form of Hanuman is very preferred, which is also often known as Panchamukha Anjaneya and Panchamukhi Anjaneya. (Anjaneya, this means "son of Anjana", is another name of Hanuman).Panchamukhi Hanuman is a form of Lord (bhagwan) Hanuman. Panchamukhi (alternate spelling panchamukha) means "five-faced". Lord (bhagwan) Hanuman believed this form to wipe out Mahiravana, a strong rakshasa and sadhak of the dark arts during the Ramayana combat. It is helpful to defeat uncomfortable energy, to defeat obstacles and prevent evill energy.
Panchamukhi hanuman yantra wearing/jaap muhurt
- Day of Panchamukhi hanuman (Gold plated) yantra chanting or wearing: Start from any Tuesday, Ashtami, Guru pushya nakshatra, Grahan and Amavasya
- Panchamukhi hanuman (Gold plated) yantra Direction: South
- Panchamukhi hanuman (Gold plated) yantra time: After Sunset
Who can do this Panchamukhi hanuman yantra
Only male can get this Panchamukhi hanuman hanuman (Gold plated) yantra.
See- about Diksha
See- Mantra jaap rules
Panchamukhi hanuman yantra reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!
Ask Question about this "Panchamukhi hanuman yantra"