Kuber Diksha for prosperity
Bhagawan Kubera is the Hindu Deity of prosperity and the treasurer (khajanchi) of the
Gods, along with the grand son of Lord (bhagwan) Brahma. This amazing Deity also
controls the quantity of of food products and wealth in the physical world. He
is located at Mount Kailash and is the Lord of the Uttaradisha or the north
path. Also called Dhanadipati and Nararaja, Kuber grants his divine grace on the
desirable, who increase great success and wealth by the power of his positive
Primacy of Kubera diksha
The worship of Lord Kubera is particularly impactful on the days of Purnima as well as new Moon days. It has the capability to change the fiscal fortune of an individual or business. This pooja can save a person from misfortune and debt. Those who suffer blessed by Lord (bhagwan) Kuber can achieve true achievement in life and will be capable of increase enormous wealth. This may also secure persons and their loved ones from the side effects of curses, also together with opening up alleviation and an overall pleasure.
Benefits of Kuber Diksha
- Very much enhances the monetary status of an individual or business.
- Helps to devotees defeat poor standards of living in their lives and pay money they owe easily.
- Supports one achieve success helping destroy professional obstructions.
- Efficiently defends persons and their households from curses and opponents.
Kuber diksha muhurt
- Day of Kuber diksha: Any thursday, Purnima, Guru pushya nakshatra
- Kuber diksha Direction: North
- Kuber diksha time: After sunset
Kuber sadhana samagri
- Siddha kuber yantra
- Siddha kuber mala
- Siddha kuber gutika
- Siddha kuber asan
- Siddha kuber kunji
- Siddha kuber rakshasutra
- Siddha kuber tantrokta nariyal
- Siddha kuber mantra
- Siddha kuber sadhana method
Who can do this Kuber diksha
Above 18 year anybody can get Kuber diksha.
See- about Diksha
See- Mantra jaap rules
Kuber diksha reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!
Ask Question about this "Kuber diksha"