Hanuman diksha for protection
Shri Hanumaanji is proven to be the
incarnation of Lord Shiva. It's belief that when Lord (bhagwan) Vishnu took
birth, in the form of Ram to vanish, the greatest demon king Ravan, the other
Gods also born in monkey and bear races to help him. God Sheshnag and Lord Shiva
incarnated as Lakshman and Hanuman respectively.
He was born on the full moon day (Purnima) of the month Chaitra on Tuesday. Which is the reason, every year when Chaitra month's full moon day arrives, his birth-day is ceremonised, which is known as shri Hanuman Jayanti and Tuesday is said to be very auspicious day to worship Hanumanji.
Hanuman diksha is really necessary for individuals who wish to acquire strength, wisdom and knowledge.
Benefits of Hanuman diksha
- The worship of Lord Hanuman ji, the monkey Deity cures all illness and gives courage to fight the illness.
- Hanuman diksha grants alleviation as well
- It is necessary for Well-being Purpose
- Achievement in Business or Career
- Defense against Evils, Enemies and black magic
- Diksha for Lord Hanuman pacify the negative influence of planet Shani (Saturn)
Hanuman diksha muhurt
- Day of Hanuman diksha: Any Tuesday, Purnima, Guru pushya nakshatra and Hanuman jayanti
- Hanuman diksha Direction: East
- Hanuman diksha time: After sunrise
Who can get this Hanuman diksha
Anybody can do Hanuman diksha.
See- about Diksha
See- Mantra jaap rules
Hanuman diksha reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!
Ask Question about this "Hanuman diksha"